Why study in Poland???
- The Polish higher education system is well developed.
- The quality of the education provided is monitored and regularly evaluated.
- The main Polish institutions in charge of quality assurance in higher education are: the Polish Accreditation Committee, the General Council for Science and Higher Education and the Conference of Rectors of the Academic Schools in Poland.
- There are over 5000 courses available in Poland and each of them has had to gain the Polish Accreditation Committee's approval. Among them there are a number of fields of study that have received the grade: excellent.
- Compared to other EU countries, the tuition fees in Poland are highly competitive and the costs of living are a fraction of what a foreign student would have to spend in other European cities.